Re: Investment casting

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 23:40:29 EEST

Eric: Yes, We've been investment casting Sanders patterns since buying MM6B
#4 more than a few years ago and have had excellent and reliable results.
We'ld be happy to cast your patterns for you. Simply attach a zipped binary
stl file to us stating quantity of patterns you'll supply us for casting and
the alloy and condition desired. Best Regards,
Tom Richards, Metallurgist