Sanders---NEED HELP!!!---

From: Denton, Karl R. KD1588 (KDenton@williams-int.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 21:32:00 EEST

Hello All,

I have both an MM6 and a Model Maker 2 from Sanders and need help getting
them to run properly! Unfortunately I had them sitting idle for a couple
of months and have not been able to get them running again to save my
life. I have replaced print heads, heated lines, air pumps, filters and
other parts as instructed by Sanders and am at the limits of my patience
with these machines. Any suggestions from the population of this group
that has experience with these machines would be greatly appreciated!

I normally would not address the masses on such a topic but I'm afraid
that Sanders is out of suggestions. These problems seem to crop up on
this equipment from time to time and I'd like to know how reliable the
other Sanders machines in use are. I have a hard time recommending that
we use the equipment when I can not guarantee we will ever see a part off
them.

Again any help would be welcome!!!

Karl