RP Technologies

From: Hanna, Paul (phanna@cessna.textron.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 17:49:54 EET

Marcos, you might check out the information center on the RPML home page.
Go to the archive section, http://ltk.hut.fi/archives/
<http://ltk.hut.fi/archives/> , and select the Rapid Prototyping Reference
Material option and look at the information presented. Good luck.

Marco writes:

hello,my name is Marco.
I'm a student in aeronautical engineering and I'm really interested in RP
technologies.
I'm preparing my final project in this field at HTW-Dresden,to become
graduate.
I subscribed this mailing list because I hope to have the possibility to
contact you.
I would be grateful if you can help me,advicing me some books or
publications to read about "High speed milling machines","laser cutting
machines" and news about the most common RP-technologies. Thank you for
your attention.
Best regards,
        Marco.