Re: STL & Power Mac

From: cwho (cwho@mountainmax.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 05:12:15 EET

Fred,

The only software that I have seen that will do an STL import on the Mac
is Kandu's CADMOVER. I have not tried the STL import but have writen
STL flies and the manual says it will read. it. If you have a small file
I can try it for you or you can reach the gang at Kandu at
www.kandusoftware.com CADMOVER is expensive at $500 but there are not a
lot of other options on the Mac

Also maybe MiniCAD 7 ??

Charles