Re: CAD/CAM/RP Studies?

From: Helmut Naber (naber@ait.ac.th)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 03:11:07 EET

David,
For CAD and maybe even CAM and RP contact IDC, market research is their
business. I met Gisela Wilson several times on Autofact some 7 years
ago. She seemed to know everything about it.
Helmut

--

Dr. Helmut Naber Associate Professor and Manager Skills Center Industrial Systems Engineering Program School of Advanced Technologies Asian Institute of Technology P.O.Box 4 Klongluang Pathumthani Thailand 12120 Phone: +66-2-524-5678 Fax: +66-2-524-5697