Re: SLS Copper Polyamide

From: Drew Brown (dsbrown@conceptual-reality.com)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 18:42:08 EET

Here's some input from our experiences with the copper duraform although we
haven't run an extensive amount of the material. We've seen good promise for
this product and expect to have more experience over the next several months.

Drew Brown
Conceptual Reality L.L.C.
Phone:(248)926-8820
Fax:(248)926-8830