ATTN: Todd Reese RE: sla500 laser alternatives

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 06:31:21 EET

Todd, you wrote:

i know this has been discussed before, but could anyone kick out some
alternatives for the laser that 3d supplies on it's 500? i just dumped a
new vat of resin in, so i'd prefer to stick with a gas laser. any info
would be great.
thanks, in advance...
todd

--
Todd Reese                                      Compression, Inc.
todd.reese@carpediem.com                        7752 Moller Road

You might try the following company. I don't have any personal experience with them but I have heard good things about them on the rp-ml (anybody have any other experiences with them, please let Todd know).

LiCONiX 3281 Scott Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95054 (near 3D Systems) 1-800-825-2554 or e-mail at sales@liconix.com

or web site: www.LiCONiX.com

Hope this helps.

Glenn Whiteside e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net