Re: Silicon RTV

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (metlflo@mw.sisna.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 15:58:55 EET

Thomas,

As there are many silicones as well as castable materials to choose from,
could you help narrow the scope of your project.

Please identify if you are using and machanical processing for your mold or
casting?(By the term RTV, I would guess minimal processing equipment is
being used)

What is the most improtant criteria(accuracy, speed, or cost)?

Are the material properties for the casting within a limited range?

Hope to help.

Carl Dekker
MET-L-FLO Inc.
(630)584-4500ph