ATTN: Susantha RE: Rapid Tooling Article

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 04:58:44 EET

Glenn Whiteside wrote:

> November '98 issue of "Manufacturing Engineering" yet - it may be several
> days or so before it's available online. In the meantime, maybe Terry
> Wohlers has an electronic copy available for the rp-ml members? Any luck
> Terry?
> If you can't find it perhaps I can fax you a copy.

I wish I could provide a digital version of the article, but I don't have
one. I know that a few people from SME are on this list, so maybe one of
them can help us out. Are you listening Lori, Linda, Kristen, ....? Bob
Aronson (AronBob@sme.org), senior editor of Manufacturing Engineering, did
a fine job with the article.

Terry

Terry Wohlers