ATTN: Travis RE: Stereolithography machine at OSU-Okmulgee

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 07:26:33 EET

Travis:

Hello from Wichita, Kansas. I understand that Oklahoma State
University-Okmulgee has an Aaroflex stereolithography machine. How reliable
has this machine been and are you getting good, accurate (say +/- .010 in.)
models from it? How good is the technical support and software for this
set-up?

Just curious....

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside