Re: RELATED TO THE ROSE STL AND OTHERS FILES

From: Carol Farrish (cfarrish@stratos.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 21:35:27 EET

As long as computers have delete files on them, unwanted e-mails can be
dealt with! I appreciate the chance to view files of substance instead of
more meeting and conference announcements! As one other subscriber said,
better to have a good informative file rather than having to wade through a
million e-mails saying to send the file!