Your critique is welcome

From: Steven Pollack (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 07:03:41 EET

Hello,

I am a goldsmith interested in RP for use in direct lost wax casting. I
have signed up to take an online CAD course from Temple University
beginning in January. It is actually an architecture course but the
thrust is 3D modeling using Form-Z. I have contacted the instructor who
assures me that the files can be exported in .STL format.

Is anyone familiar with Form-Z and its ability to work in an RP
environment? I am considering a Sanders ModelMakerII when I feel
proficient at the CAD.

Does this seem like a prudent course of action to be able to produce
jewelry using CAD/CAM technology?

Thanks,
steve@familyjeweler.com
http://www.familyjeweler.com