Cold Cast Bronze

From: Karen Williams (kwilliams@bei-tech.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 07:58:56 EET

Dear Folks,

I sent an e-mail this morning asking if any knew of production houses that
would provide molds and cold cast bronze productions. I am astonished that
three people have already graciously given me information. What I need to
let everyone know is that I am not a member of this list service, so if you
have any info, can you send it directly to my e-mail address as stated above?

This is a great method of communication!! Thanks again.