CT Scanning bureaus

From: Brian Kissel (brian@paraform.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 14:41:09 EET

>You asked: Anyone know where there's a list of service bureaus that offer
CT >scanning?

Here is what I have.........................

From: razdan@taurus.eas.asu.edu (Anshuman Razdan)
We do have a large Cyberware scanner. We do collaborate.
Arizona State University

Russ Beck
Sales Manager
Digibotics, Inc
24404 Catherine Industrial Road
Suite 318
Novi, MI 48375
(248) DIGIBOT
(248) 374-1900
Fax 374-1919
russ@digibotics.com
www.digibotics.com

Darren Basch
Gazelle Prototype
1730 A Airpark Drive
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616 844-1820
616 844 1549 FAX

Stephen Rotzin
Scanlab 3D
Tel/Fax: 510-945-8466
mail to: stever@scanlab3d.com

Mark Prather, P.E.
405 372-8324 x16
e-mail: tech@techok.com
a couple of Hymarc scanners mounted to Zeiss CMMs. Part size
limitation is 40" x 40" x 24". Larger parts can be accomodated but
are geometry dependent. We are a scanning bureau.
John Jarvela
Product Development Technologies
1253 N. Old Rand Road
Wauconda IL 60084
phone: 847-487-2800
fax: 847-487-2250
email: johnj@pdt-cav.com
web: http://www.pdt-cav.com

Cambridge Technology, Inc.
109 Smith Place
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
TEL: 617-441-0600
FAX: 617-497-8800
Web site: http://www.camtech.com
Contact: Phil Barrows (pbarrows@camtech.com)
Cambridge Technology is strictly a component-level supplier of high
performance galvanometer based optical scanners and supporting products,
serving an extremely broad range of system integrators. Cambridge
Technology offers the smallest, fastest, least expensive closed loop
optical scanner manufactured in the world, the most repeatable, the
largest, and virtually everything in between. Our application base can be
roughly divided into two types: beam delivery and image acquisition.

We have a Sharnoa Laser Digitizing system which will
handle parts up to 45" x 45" x by 6" deep. We can provide
Imageware files from the data or use it to reverse engineer for CAD.
Let me know if we can be of service.
Bruce Okkema, Vice President
Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
2437 84th Avenue
Zeeland, Michigan 49464
Ph: 616-748-1022 Fx: 616-748-1032
email: bruceo@eagledesign.com web: www.eagledesign.com

     Darius Daruwala
     Baxter International, Inc.
     Route 120 & Wilson Road, RLP-30
     Round Lake, IL 60073
     Tel.: (847)270-4564
     Fax.: (847)270-3969
     Email: daruwad@baxter.com

Scansite offers a wide variety of scanning services.
They are also great people
to work with. www.scansite.com
Bob Tindell
Project Manager