RE: CT Scanning bureaus

From: Jim Rollins (jrollins@sms-ct.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 21:54:18 EET

Brian, I believe the question was "a list of service bureaus that offer
CT scanning?"

Coming from the RP Service Bureau business, many report that they offer a
method of scanning, but are in reality contracting others to execute the
procedure and just pass along the service.

As I have said before that I think that SMS is the only x-ray computed
tomography (CT) service bureau dedicated to just service from internal
source. Anyone else I would like to know?

Jim

Jim Rollins mailto:jrollins@sms-ct.com
Scientific Measurement Systems http://www.sms-ct.com
2210 Denton Dr. Suite 106 mailto:info@sms-ct.com