Re: A laser scanner as an inspection tool ?

From: Russ Beck (russ@digibotics.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 00:05:19 EET

Yes, Digibotics has service centers that perform various inspection services
all the time using our laser scanners. I am in a hurry to leave for Indiana
to install a machine for this exact purpose. Will be gone all week but
would like to explain the details to you later.

Thanks

Russ Beck
Sales Manager
Digibotics, Inc