SIGGRAPH99

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Nov 21 1998 - 22:50:19 EET

Anshuman Razdan wrote:

> My name is Anshuman Razdan. I have been recently nominated to be
the Chair
> of a program/event (described below) at the SIGGRAPH99 conference
> (http://www.siggraph.org/s99). For those who may not be familiar with

Dr. Razdan has presented an interesting opportunity. I hope the relevant
companies take advantage of it. I believe 30,000+ attend Siggraph, so the
special exhibit that Dr. Razdan is organizing should benefit the RP
industry and the companies involved. Repeatedly, people suggest that those
with RP products should reach outside the current market in an attempt to
tap a much broader audience. I don't know Dr. Razdan and I'm not formally
connected with Siggraph or ACM, but I do know that this annual event is
highly respected and it gets a lot of press. I try to attend when I can.
See you in LA in August!

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.