Re: FW: Tooling for Injection Molding

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 03:00:32 EET

     Ola Harrysson,

     I beg to differ from Dynamic Tools' suggestion that there are no RT
     companies that offer a solution. You have many good choices. HS CNC
     machining, DTM's RapidSteel, cast aluminum, and there are others.
     Insofar as meeting your customers delivery, that's a function of
     available resources (queue time) and part/mold complexity. There's
     magic out there but most require ingenuity and hard work to pull off a
     hat trick. Possibly your project is doable. Get it to competent tool
     making companies to evaluate.

     Jim Williams
     Paramount Industries
     215-757-9611