Re: RP exhibitions

From: michael rees (zedand00@sound.net)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 18:12:45 EET

Roald Karlsen wrote:

> Hello RP world,
>
> Does anybody know if there are any approaching RP exhibitions
> around the world?`

Dear Roald,

Here are some exhibitions that I know about in regards to RP. Keep in
mind that many of these are art related.

My own exhibition, "From Ear to Ear", Central FIne ARts, 596 Broadway,
NY NY 10012, 212 966 8836, until January 16 1999.

George Fifield is organizing a Cyberfest in Boston around the year 2000.
There will be an exhibition of rp sculptures at the Computer Museum in
Boston.

Intersculpt is a french organization that has organized art exhibitions
in several countries simultaneously.you can learn more through Christian
LAvigne's web site http://www.stratocom.fr/cl/index_a.htm

There is an organization in Britain called Fast UK. They are connected
to CALM. Both are art and rp endeavors. They have future exhibitions
planned.
http://www.uclan.ac.uk/clt/calm/overview.htm
http://www.finearts.mmu.ac.uk/fast-uk/

Dominique Nahas will curate an exhibtion at The Aldrich Museum in
Conneticut in 1999 about VR and RP.

I will participate in two exhibitions in China. The first is in
September in Beijing at the Forbidden City. The second in the Year 2000,
april at the Shanghai Museum.

I will also do another exhibit at the Forum for Contemporary Art in St.
Louis Missouri in November of 1999.

There are more, but I'm at a loss to remember them.

best,

--
michael rees SCULPTOR 		http://www.sound.net/~zedand00/
1212 w 8th St. Bldg B #2, 	816 753 3020 voice    zedand00@sound.net