Making money, do rumors help?

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 19:44:55 EET

It would seem that there is a lot of energy expended in discussing a lot of
rumors that are running around. I do not normally like to get involved in
this type of discussion but I could not resist this time.

In my job I have the pleasure of talking to an incredible amount of service
bureau across Continental North America. In my humble opinion, the ones
that seem to have the most dynamic businesses with the most actual growth
in the last year - yes there are lots out there! - and have the most
potential for growth in the future, are the ones who are so focused on
their own businesses that what their competitors are doing day-to-day
hardly registers with them.

If you want to grow your business, or any business, think about what you
can do better in it.

Developing a company is not a spectator sport.

There is very little mileage in watching others fail, or grow. Could that
time be better spent doing something to your own organization?

With best wishes to everybody on the American list for a peaceful, relaxing
and home based Thanksgiving from everbody at Time-Compression Technologies
magazine.

Mark Littlewood
General Manager