Rapid Tooling information from Bo Yang at NJIT

From: bo yang me stnt (bxy0487@oak.njit.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 20:17:53 EET

Dear RP Friends:

As many of you requested, I put some of my research results on Rapid
Tooling and Manufacturing on the webpage:
http://www-ec.njit.edu/riml/proj/RPT/rpt1.html. You can also go to
http://www-ec.njit.edu/riml/index.html to check out other RP projects
being investigated in our lab.

Much work on RP&M has been done in this lab and it is time to make these
projects to fly. So feel free to contact Dr. Leu, Lab Director at
mleu@nsf.gov or bxy0487@oak.njit.edu to discuss cooperation opportunity.

Bo Yang, Ph.D Candidate
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
NJIT, Newark, NJ 07102