Employment Opportunity

From: Matt_Cantwell/TripleSPlastics@tsss.com
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 16:38:53 EET

Dynacept Corp., a 25 year old model shop / rapid prototyping
service bureau, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled person
 to fill a position in our expanding stereolithography department.

Ideal candidate is an SLA OPERATOR with strong computer skills
and 1 - 3 years experience. They should be detail oriented,
motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision. This position
is a career opportunity for the right person.

Dynacept is located one hour north of New York City in Bedford Hills,
NY. We have grown steadily since 1973 and now have more than
32 employees. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.

Please fax your resume and cover letter listing
your salary requirement to (914)241-3171.
DYNACEPT CORP.
PROTOTYPING SUBSIDIARY OF TRIPLE S PLASTICS
www.dynacept.com
www.tsss.com