Re: Plynetics

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 18:47:44 EET

In light of the current situation, whatever the details may be, I have two
things to contribute:

1. For anyone who has found themselves unexpectedly looking for a job in the
Metropolitan Detroit area, we are accepting applications for:

        Fast, expert moldmakers
        Sales people

2. We are still in business after 12 years of building high quality production
AND prototype tooling with short lead times.

www.InjectionMolds.com for more info.

Regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

http://www.InjectionMolds.Com

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

ron@injectionmolds.com

Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro
or other Database with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a
over a decade of CAD/CAM and 40+ Years Tooling Experience