Re: [Fwd: Maestro Fee]

From: Bill Hunter (bill@nichedesign.com)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 00:07:58 EET

Bill Hunter wrote:

And 3D systems and DTM wonder why the world isn't beating a path to their
doorstep
and buying RP machines en masse.

Frankly, these huge fees on software licencing and maintenance are a large
part of
the reason why an organisation like ours (which puts out about 1 RP project
per
week to SBs) isn't buying RP machines.

At least when you buy Microsoft software:

1. Its cheap.
2. Its robust (most times!)
3. You aren't stung for exhorbitant maintenance and support charges each
year.

Regards,

Bill Hunter.