RP Positions available

From: Ben Staub (ben@bastech.com)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 20:25:08 EET

BASTECH, Inc. is currently seeking established Manufacturer's Agencies and Sales Representatives for Rapid Prototyping and it's Rapid Tooling division. Individuals or organizations should be well versed in the practical applications and sales cycle of RP and RT technologies along with a proven track record in the industry.

BASTECH, Inc. is also seeking a Rapid Prototyping Laboratory Manager. This position includes the duties of managing the workload for our SLA and SLS technologies. Individuals should be highly motivated with the ability to handle complex multiple tasks, interface with customers, and effectively manage engineering resources.

BASTECH, Inc. is an aggressive RP and RT service provider located in the Midwest. Our focus is to provide our clients the highest quality SLA, SLS, Model shop and tooling services. Our organization also prides itself on being a leader in our field as well as providing an excellent working environment with great benefits for our employees.

Interested parties or individuals contact:

Ben Staub
President
BASTECH, Inc.

Ben Staub Ph. (937)890-9292