rtv position opening

From: Todd Reese (todd.reese@carpediem.com)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 20:10:22 EET

Compression, Inc., a national rapidly growing company that utilizes the
latest technologies and approaches to compress our customer's product
development cycles, is currently seeking to add to the staff of our
Indianapolis product development center. We are currently seeking....

RTV/CAST URETHANE TECHNICIAN
The selected candidate will create and finish prototype models, cast
master tools (primarily in silicone rubber), and mold finished urethane
parts to meet customer requirements. To be considered for this
position, you should have an understanding of mold splits, undercuts,
venting/gating and other basic molding techniques and methods; the
ability to master finish and paint SLS/SLA laser models. In addition,
your experience should include knowledge of basic shop equipment
(including band and table saws, end-mill and drill press), measuring
tools and an understanding of the silicones, urethanes and epoxies; the
materials and processes that make RTV casting parts that can look like
injection molding assembly parts. Related college and/or trade school
is a plus.

Our culture is based on Foundation Values which include a strong
commitment to individual freedom and expression. We seek to cultivate
individual initiative and resposibility in an environment that is fun
and creative. Successful candidate will have the work ethics of
complete integrity, initiative, a sense of humor, sense of urgency and a
desire to control their own future.

We offer a salary commensurate with your ability, and an attractive
benefits package, paid vacations and holidays and a 401(k) plan. Please
submit/fax your resume to....

Compression, Inc. - RTV
7752 Moller Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268