VIRUS ALERT! (in 2 Seminar Postings)...NOT A HOAX!!!

From: Paradyme Systems (sachs@pipeline.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 08:20:30 EET

WARNING: Please do not attempt to read these documents until and unless they
have been decontaminated or established to be virus free!

For the first time, my virus detection software (InocuLan) has indicated
that there is a MSOffice Class-B virus (Macro?) in "materialise invite.doc"
AND "materialize fax.doc". This is classed an "intentionally destructive"
type and should be taken seriously, until told otherwise (i.e. verified).
The safest coarse, may be to delete the two messages entirely ... WITHOUT
READING THEM! If you have already read them, then be aware that your system
may be infected and "bad" things could happen at a later date. Also if
anyone else can confirm this, please do so.

Sincerely,
Paradyme Systems