Re: Lawrences Virus'

From: Jim Klohr (jimk@sigmatct.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 20:25:31 EET

Dear System Administrator,

It has been brought to my attention that a virus has appeared on an attachment posted by
Lawrence.

Please delete these postings so as not to cause any further inconvenience to our colleagues.
The virus has been identified as a "Macro.Word97.Minimal.B" type associated with Word 97 documents.

This virus was isolated on Lawrence's system and has been eliminated.
Lawrence is now aware of the precautions that should been used in connection with sending
file attachments

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,

James Klohr