Re: tractor

From: Robert Holmes (rholmes@solidiform.com)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 16:19:05 EET

Good morning Paul, hope someone was able to help you on your request.

I tried to call you back after we spoke the other day but failed to get
through to you.

Please call and we will discuss how the Solidiform, Inc. aluminum foundry
may be of service to you on your rapid prototype and production casting
needs.

Thank you for the opportunity.

      Robt. P. (BOB) Holmes Sales Manager

                          Solidiform Incorporated