Re: ATTN: Bruce LeMaster RE: SL Epoxy and supersonic air flow

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 05:27:51 EET

Brock:

Thanks for the interesting information from Yigal Blum. It would be VERY
interesting to do a study/test of these epoxy-filled with ceramic particles
paints and also with Yigal's ceramic fillers and preceramic polymers at
supersonic pressures and elevated surface temperatures, especially with
different substrates such as a stereolithography epoxy. Would Lockheed and
others also be interested in this information?

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside