Re: a summary of Future of RP Comments

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 06:17:51 EET

Brock, you wrote:

"although, is that Microsoft's fault, or my company's fault, or my
fault for caving in?

Very good point, I suppose we all have a degree of responsibilty for the
quality of the "tools" we use everyday although an individual's input has
little effect when management fails to listen and take action. But if these
individuals could band together in groups or teams then perhaps their voices
could be better heard (it would then take a more concentrated effort on the
part of management to ignore them but I'm confident that management is up to
this task).

-Glenn Whiteside