About the Accuracy of DTM RapidSteel 2.0 Process

From: MIN CHANG-SHIK (mcs9413@lge.co.kr)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 03:59:39 EET

   Hello Everyone;

  I wanna be well informed about the building accuracy of DTM
  RapidSteel2.0 process for direct metal mold manufacturing.
  Is there anyone who happened to find its accuracy good enough
  as using a injection mold in the industry.

  My minimum accuracy requirement for metal mold is below กพ0.125mm.
  And DTM(USA) alleged they could meet the requirement, mentioning
  some success examples from their user sites.

  But Skeptical....I feel from my several experiences.
  I'm not sure..

  IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ADVISE advise me on this.

   Best Regards.

Chang-Shik,Min
Precision Technology Center,LG-PRC / LG Electronics Inc.
19-1,Cheongho-Ri,Jinwuy-Myon,Pyungtaek(451-713), R.O.Korea
(Voice)+82-333-660-7090
(Fax)+82-333-660-7384