Flexible Aerosol Coatings

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 18:02:22 EET

Greetings. I'm looking for choices of flexible coatings for SLS
parts, especially the elastomeric Somos material. We currently have
sprays and dips that we use, but it would be nice to have a wider
selection for comparison and variety. I'm specifically looking for a
gray aerosol spray. If you know of some brands and/or sources that
you'd be willing to share, then please privately e-mail me with them.

As always, thanks for your assistance. Have a safe and enjoyable
holiday season.

"rclemons@harvest-tech.com"

Ron Clemons
Dir. of Marketing