Use greyscale value of image as heightfield for simple 3D

From: J & C (jcmo@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 01:09:35 EET

Some more information.

GraphiTech's Cimagrafi has a module called Shade Analysis that turns
greyscale values of an image into 3D surfaces of varying heights. I believe
that this is similar to the Art Emboss module of Delcam's ArtCam.

Any comments, comparisons on either/both of these programs would be kindly
appreciated.

John Mortensen
jcmo@earthlink.net