RE: PAGER

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (DANIEL@proton.com.my)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 03:08:29 EET

Ladu, Andy and All,

The new Buildstation 4.1.1 has this feature. It is supposed to notify
upon build finish or build failure and has three different phone numbers
for each action.

Go to the <Setup> pulldown menu and choose <Telephone>. There is a
button one can add to the toolbar for a shortcut (found at
<View>:<Toolbars>:Telephone). You will also have to add & set up a
modem, as the SLA doesn't come with one as standard equipment.

We do not use it so I don't how well (or even if) it works. I've also
heard a rumor that it an inactive menu pick (i.e., doesn't yet work),
but will be activated in the next BS release.

Anyone know the truth?

---
Regards,
Dan Davis
PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
Hicom Industrial Estate
Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax