The future of fabricators

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 01:58:47 EET

It's been great to see the very extensive discussion and debate in the last few weeks about future developments in RP and fabricators. To contribute to it, I have posted on our Web site one of my favorite articles on this subject. It is called "The Freedom to Create," and it's about how fabricators will allow manufacturing to be done in the future by small mom-and-pop operations, in the same way that computers and laser printers allowed all manner of tiny publishing companies to sprout up. This article is based on a keynote address I gave to an internal conference at AlliedSignal in 1994.

You can see this article at http://www.ennex.com/people/Marshall/speeches/9407-FreedomToCreate.htm. For other articles on this subject, see the listing under "Articles on the future of fabbers" at http://www.ennex.com/SiteMap.htm#IndustryInfo.

I am always interested in your comments on these articles. Ennex Corporation is working hard to bring about this fabricator future.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
Marshall@Ennex.com

***** ENNEX(TM) CORPORATION