FW: Ply 2 STL on the PC

From: Dr Anshuman Razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 01:30:15 EET

I received this from Cyberware. I was not aware that Cybnerware was working
on this product. In any case I have sent the ply2st.exe file to several
people who requested it. I thought in all fairness I should forward this
message to all of you. I am not connected with Cyberware. Also, anybody who
still wants ply2stl free from PRISM at Arizona State University - pl. email
me.

Thanks.

AR