Re: epoxy properties

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 18:43:37 EET

Stuart

I did my PhD at Umist Manchester in dynamic loading of composite structures, and did contact with a group of research at the University of Liverpool, where you can even find Dr. Hull author of several books about composites and in one of his books theres quite some info about epoxy strength.
Try to contact him

Unfortunaltely I dont have their web address in here but you can easily find it in Internet

best regards

" The hardest part to get to the top of a hill is not
   to climb but to decide to get there "

####### Rafael Santillan, PhD Mech. Eng. / UMIST
#####\_O CIATEQ <http://ciateq.mx/>
####/\/> Proc. Energ./ Analysis and Numerical Simulation
#### /" Retablo 150, Querétaro, Qro., MEX., ZIP 76150
### \ Phone: (52) 42-112623
## Fax: (52) 42 169963
# email: santillan@ciateq.mx