Re: Plynetics website

From: Kerry Cooper (cooper@humanfactors-id.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 20:09:49 EET

I have to agree..this kind of thing has been one of the long term problems with the prototyping industry over the years. It sounds and looks bad, no matter how many justifications are made.

(former plynexer)

Kerry Cooper
Director of Business Development
humanfactors-id
212-868-2277
914-673-0923 cell

>>> dbassett <scansite@slip.net> 01/14 11:24 AM >>>
Sorry boys,

I too found it in extremely poor taste. I'll be the first one to step up and
go after clients who I feel would be better served by my company because of
lack of quality or customer satisfaction. But to purposely assume someone's
website and capitalize on it in that fashion is really scraping the bottom
of the barrel! It was a major turn off.

Sign me a formerly satisfied Plynetic's customer!

Lisa Federici, President

Scansite
           "Providing suitable 3D solutions for the real world"
tel 415.488.9500
fax 415.488.1647