RE: seeking thoughts on 8120

From: Popat Ajay AH (ajay.popat@hexagon.zeneca.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 12:31:44 EET

Kamesh,
We met up in 3D S Users conf. in 1997 and I think person with your talent
and experience in the RP technology and materials should have no problem
finding a suitable role. For example Dave (ex Plynetic Express) is technical
director of 3D S as you know.
I am sure companies involved in RPT will be looking to take someone like
you.
In the meantime keep cool and good luck!!

Ajay

A H Popat
Stereocol Resins
"Taking 3D Modelling in to another dimension"
Zeneca Specialties
Tel. +44 161 721 2962
Fax. +44 161 721 1654

Please note my new address is : Zeneca Specialties, PO Box 42, Hexagon
Tower, Blackley, Manchester M9 8ZS UK