[Fwd: UV cured Rubber/Resin Required]

From: Shreyas J Bakshi (sjbakshi@protosystech.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 06:49:20 EET

Thank you list for a series of mails replying to my request. However,
all of them provided me the sources of supply.

I will also appreciate comments on Q1 & 2 of my earlier mail from those
who have also tried these materials.

Thank you all once again.

--
With Best Regards from Shreyas J Bakshi
http://www.protosystech.com

attached mail follows:

Hi list,

I am looking for information on UV curable rubbers and resins.

I will appreciate inputs on the following :-
1) What is the extent of UV exposure required for rubber and resin ?
2) How are the dimensional accuracies in comparison with conventional
RTV rubber and PU resins ?
3) Sources of supply.