RE: Ambiguous Measurement Terminology

From: Hodder, David J (David.Hodder@PHL.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 17:45:20 EET

Great concept, Al. Perhaps it will stimulate the US take the metric leap
[even old England has not used English Units for many years].

While you're at it, how about specific definitions and traceable standards
for 'a tad', 'touch', 'smidgen', 'scauche', 'wee tap', 'RCH', 'mosquito's
eyelash', etc.?
    DavidStJHodder
'If it ain't broke, break it'
Functional Technology Leader