Re: scanning

From: Steve Upcraft (steve.upcraft@imcuk.org)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 19:56:08 EET

Gabe,

I know your not asking for an existing component but...

We had a scallope shell scanned some time ago and had the surface offset by 1/2".
We now regularly build these items when we demonstrate our LOM 1015. If you want a
copy of the file just let me know.

Regards.

Steve

Steve Upcraft
General Manager +44(0) 115 925 6142 phone
Innovative Manufacturing Centre +44(0) 115 926 6147 fax
5 William Lee Buildings
University Boulevard http://www.imcuk.org
Nottingham. UK
NG7 2RQ