Re: Off topic: Very small holes in steel

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 22:40:20 EET

Terry,

From: Terry T. Wohlers <twohlers@compuserve.com>
>I'm working with a company that wants to produce very small holes in steel.
> What would you use to produce 5 to 20 HGA diameter holes in 0.25 inch (6.5
>mm) thick tool steel. What is 5 to 20 HGA you ask? Well, to most

    I would talk to Terry Feeley at Laser Fare (now maybe called Infinity
Machines; it's in Smithfield or Providence, RI) about this. They are some of
the smartest people around in the laser business. Another good group in this
area is a company called Potomac.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
Marshall@Ennex.com