Scanning and Reverse Engineering success/failure stories

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 23:00:35 EET

Dear rp-ml:

I'm currently taking a class on industrial ergonomics and we have to do a
project including an oral presentation on the subject. I'm thinking about
doing a paper on Reverse Engineering and scanning and how it would apply and
enhance the ergonomic design of workplaces. I would be very interested in
hearing about any success stories on this subject and also about any
failures to give a good balance on the subject. Any help or references
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn Whiteside