Re: Conferences

From: John Male (jmale01@buckscol.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 14:22:45 EET

Carl,

There is a conference hosted by the University of Birmingham here in the
UK on Research and Development in Net Shape Manufacturing, which runs
from 24 to 26th March 1999. Get in touch with Roderick Smith at
r.m.smith@bham.ac.uk or phone 0121 414 7841.

On 6 to 8th July 1999 there is the European conference hosted by
Nottingham University. Their Innovative Manufacturing Centre should be
able to give you details for who to contact. The web page is:
http://www.imcuk.org/

There is also the Time Compression Technologies conference which is
normally held around November time, but I don't know an exact date. The
phone number for the UK office is 0171 924 5655.

John

C. HAUSER wrote:

> Does anyone know the date and times of any RP or associated
> conferences accross Europe. I know of one in Paris, but i do not know
> the particular date of this conference.
>
> Carl Hauser
>
> mench@leeds.ac.uk

John Male