Free High Rez. Digital Human model from Scanned data

From: Venkat Krishnamurthy (venkat@paraform.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 19:15:06 EET

Hi all,
Thought this might of interest: in conjunction with the
launch of Paraform's Digital Human Catalog, Paraform is
providing a sample digital human model for free download
through March 1, 1999.

This model was scanned in using a Cyberware full-body laser
scanner (WB4) and processed with Paraform software to create
NURBS surfaces. The model is currently available via
http://www.paraform.com
More info on our surfacing technology can also be found at
the site.

The digital human model is being made available at no charge
for unrestricted non-commercial use. Its available in a variety
of formats including an animation ready model (i.e. with IK)
for Maya.

Enjoy & feel free to pass on the info. We welcome all comments
and feedback.

Cheers,
Venkat

******