Human brain needed

From: Christian_Nelson/DTM@dtm-corp.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 23:01:09 EET

Actually, only a solid model of the brain is needed. I have looked through
numerous web sites for such a model, but I can't find one. If anyone has a
solid model of a brain, that is suitable for building in a rapid
prototyping machine, please contact me.

In return for permission to build the file, I will produce a prototype for
the donor using the Selective Laser Sintering process with the flexible
Somos 201 material. As an added bonus, the Somos part will be post
processed with the new infiltrant material that DTM will be showcasing at
the RP&M show in April. Even better, I can make the model any color that
you request.

Thank you,

Christian Nelson
DTM Corporation