A new Magazine...RP SHOPPER?

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 22:19:19 EET

Someone wrote... I lost the thread of just who...

>computing was first conceived and then demonstrated in the 1960s, the
>microprocessor and affordable personal computers did not exist. Although I

Even when the PC was developed it took several years for it to "catch" on
and now everyone is on line and computer savvy. What really happened was
the door to cheap computing opened up via "Computer Shopper" and we could
order bits and pieces to put together OUR VERY OWN PC! It still cost more
than some of today's high end computers.

My question is....when are we going to see a "RP SHOPPER" and mail order
parts to build you own RP&M system? Send me the first copy please.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html