IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS

From: Joe Allison (Joe@SolidConcepts.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 00:32:39 EET

Solid Concepts is one of the world's largest and fastest growing rapid
prototyping service providers. We offer very competitive compensation
packages which include salary, medical, dental, 401K and profit sharing.

Solid Concepts recently purchased (3) additional SLA-500s which have created
the following two immediate job openings:

SLA Engineer - 3 years minimum experience in SLA operation, trouble
shooting and maintenance
SLA Technician - 1 year experience in SLA operation

All interested parties please contact me at the following.

Thank you,

Joe Allison
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker #10